Friday’s takeover then saw the turn of the lovely Rhia Barton, (instagram.com/rhiabartonmua) another one of our lovely MUA’s on the glitter team, creating a magical Christmas fairy look. Similarly to Mia, Rhia’s favourite thing about being a makeup artist is seeing the reaction from her clients’ when they see the finished results. “It’s the freedom of creativity, the results at the end of my makeovers and knowing that people out there appreciate my craft what does it for me.” To look just like the fairy at the top of your tree this year, you will need:
• The Gypsy Shrine 'Mix & Match' face jewels.
• The Gypsy Shrine 'Iridescent Diamond' + 'Ice Queen' glitter.
• Crown Brush UK ‘Smoke it out 2' palette.
• MAC ‘Nylon’ single shadow.
• Eldora false eyelashes in style ‘H109’.
• MAC ‘Studio Fix’ foundation in 'NC40'
• Nars creamy concealer in 'Custard'.
• Mehron cheek powder in Rose wood to contour.
• Laura Mercier translucent powder.
• Lips = Mehron 'White' paradise paint, Topped with a pink eye shadow from the Crown Brush UK palette, followed with MAC 'White' pigment.
• Body – The Gypsy Shrine 'Iridescent' and 'Silver' chunky glitter and 'Mix & Match' jewels.
• Mehron ‘Paradise’ paints.
FUN FACT: Rhia’s must have beauty product at the moment is the Laura Mercier translucent powder. “I have only been using this the past 2 or so months and am so in love with its flawless finish! I would definitely recommend it! I use it at every given opportunity!
FOLLOW RHIA: @rhiabartonmua .