Next up, ultimate babe Sarah Patterson had her own spin on the Christmas fairy look featuring an array of festive silver and gold glitters. And now she looks the festive part, we asked her what she enjoyed the most this Christmas. “This Christmas I loved having my whole family being together. I have a 3 week old nephew that received a ridiculous amount of cuddles from his Auntie Sarah!” If pink isn’t your thing but fairies are then you can recreate Sarah’s product using the following:
• Bare minerals primer.
• Mehron celebe HD foundation
• Urban decay concealer, translucent powder and perversion mascara.
• Barry M silver eyeliner in the waterline, black on the lash line.
• Superstar silver and gold face paint on the lids and then the silver and gold glitter mix on top.
• Superstar white face paint on the brow and The Gypsy Shrine ‘Iridescent’ glitter mix pressed on top.
• Global Body Art paint in ‘Gold’ on the roots, then sprinkled with The Gypsy Shrine gold glitter mix.
• Barry M silver and black eyeliner.
• Urban decay conceler, powder and perversion mascara
• Eyelure lashes customised with The Gypsy Shrine silver glitter mix.
• NYX liquid matte lips.
• Phees make up tips highlighter in ‘Papillion’ pressed on top and on the nose and cheekbones
• MAC blush.
• The Gypsy Shrine ‘Iridescent’ glitter mix on the body.
FUN FACT: Sarah’s top tip for removing a heavy face of make-up is to use the ‘make-up eraser’. “It is the best thing ever to get make-up and body paint off with. I have two already and another on my Christmas list!”
FOLLOW Sarah on Instagram: @sarahpmakeup